Novos Voos - Take Two

terça-feira, outubro 05, 2004
Why do birds suddenly appear?

f493007.jpg


Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

(Carpenters)

É aqui, na perfeita confluência
das tuas pernas
Neste estreito e desejado
espaço em que me perco
No profundo e misterioso
abismo em que me afundo
No sedoso e arredondado
paraíso do teu ventre
No esperado e exacto intervalo
entre os teus braços
É aqui, que mais uma vez
quero morrer, depois voltar
Em cada novo amanhecer para te amar

There’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
There’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
It’s still a little hard to say what's going on

There’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness
There’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
You step a little closer each day
That i can’t say what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to lie
Life, it taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball

(Damien Rice)

Escrito por: VdeAlmeida, em 10/05/2004 08:13:00 da tarde | Permalink | |


0 Comments:


Estou no Blog.com.pt